Ryvita Limbos

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shelley3774, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone tried these?? They are really yummy and only 3 syns a bag. :wow:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

are they new? i've never even heard of them!

4. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya yes they are new I got a multi pack in Sainsburys. They are crisp like snacks and you can get them in cheese & onion and salt & vinegar. We had a class taster last week and we all really liked them. They are quite small but seem to have a lot in a pack.
    Great for only 3 syns :)

5. mod-karen79

will have to try them - i've been eating space raider crisps for 3 sins a bag :) i like low sin crisps :D

6. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooooh are space raiders the spicy ones?? I used to have them when I was younger and loved them. :)

7. mod-karen79

they do spice, pickled onion and beef flavours. my favourite is beef! ...the only place i can find them is at my local post office!

8. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant I am going to rush out and buy them tomorrow - I haven't had them for years. What a bonus that they are only 3 syns.
    Karen I must say your weight loss is brilliant you are doing really well :D

9. mod-karen79

thankyou :) i got to 1.5 stones and struggled for 3 or 4 weeks, but am back on track now 100% and have just lost 7lbs in 2 weeks, which i'm really pleased about.

10. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's brilliant well done you. I used to struggle in the 3rd week for some reason but i've been doing the diet for 5 weeks now and its the best i've been. I have a totally different mindset this time and not finding it difficult at all - i'm amazed actually and i've also noticed i don't get the cravings like i used to. Finding this forum has been a godsend seeing people like you doing so well is such an inspiration. :D

11. mod-karen79

thanks - people will be saying the same to you in no time at all!

when i joined here i was posting things like this to other members, but now i'm receiving them.... feels wierd but great that i've managed to get this far.

i have loads of weight to lose but i too have a totally different mindset this time and i am aiming to have lost 4 stone by xmas :D

i think minimins has been my saviour!

12. Shelley3774

Shelley3774 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will ditto that - it is brilliant i've even told my class members to log on for inspiration. Good luck xx

13. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Those limbos aren't bad at all. I didn't realise they were only 3 syns, excellent!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.