Ryvita v Scan Bran?

Maximus

Gold Member
Have only used Ryvita. What's the difference? - am I missing anything? - worth a try - even if just for a change?

For the record, would only use is as a crispbread, i.e. with laughing cow etc.

IMO, as a crispbread stick with either ryvita or wholegrain crispbreads (those ones you can have 6 of). The scan bran are like cardboard and i really cant eat them as they come.

They work in cake, and just about in yog crumbled up or in porriage but as a crispbread they are not nice x

Have only used Ryvita. What's the difference? - am I missing anything?

Missing nothing at all. I can only liken the taste and consistency (as the poster above) to dry cardboard (maybe that's been in a loft for a few months and is a bit dusty). I'm really not a fussy eater (hence being this size and here !!) but I wouldn't choose to eat scan bran unless I was VERY constipated :eek:

However I know from reading here that (as with HiFi bars ;)) there are different opinions. Some people here really like them (eg Madame La Minx I think) either as crackers or in cakes.

So maybe give them a try but don't be too disappointed if you would prefer to eat cardboard as your HexB or syns than Scan Bran !!!!

Gail x

Actually i dont mind them spread with laughing cow. They taste like eating a bowl of all bran to me, except for the consistency obviously.

Stick with ryvita which are lovely don't be mistaken in thinking they are similar! They are not! Start your scan bran now cos you'll need all week to chew them! Yuck

Stick with ryvita which are lovely don't be mistaken in thinking they are similar! They are not! Start your scan bran now cos you'll need all week to chew them! Yuck

LOL !

Back