Ryvita's

Sculls

Silver Member
Hi

Anyone know how many of each type of Ryvita for HEXB? I am having multigrain today and dont have my login details for the website or my books!

Thanks

Bump - I'd be really grateful for the answer please, as I'm still working off the old books x

Here we go ladies. You can have:

6 of the Wholegrain Crackerbread

4 of the Dark Rye / Original

3 of the Sweet Onion / Sunflower Seeds & Oats / Hint of Chilli / Multigrain / Pumpkin Seeds & Oats / Crakced Black Pepper

2 of the Dark Rye / Original (as a speed food option)

2 of the Fruit Crunch

or 1 30g bag of Ryvita Mini's (any flavour)

Glad I've seen this post, saw the fruit crunch the other day and thought they'd be lovely with chocolate philli and banana but didn't know if they were a HEB.

Glad I've seen this post, saw the fruit crunch the other day and thought they'd be lovely with chocolate philli and banana but didn't know if they were a HEB.

Mmm yum!! I might have to steal your idea Donna :D

^^ I sometimes have that with the original ryvita but def need to get some fruit crunch in now as I'm sure they'll be extra nice with it :) Hope you enjoy if you do try it

Oh I really like the fruit crunch ones!

Oh I really like the fruit crunch ones!

What do you have them with, going to get my boyfriend to pick some up one day after work (tesco have them for £1 at the minute), but would like more idea's on how to eat them

Cheese or phili & jam!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

That sounds nice, apple and cheese would be nice as well hopefully

I discovered the fruit crunch ones yesterday. Never had a Ryvita before as they look so....dry and miserable!

But I had 2 with a Muller Light yoghurt and it was NOM!

The fruit crunch are my favourite, but I am actually in love with ryvita now. I have 2 more packs of the fruit crunch, a pack of the sweet onion which I had one with some soup and two with cheese and apple on and they are gorgeous too, also bought a pack of pumpkin seed and oats today as we were in tesco and the offer runs out soon.

Hoping before I've run out of them all they'll go on offer again haha

What do you have them with, going to get my boyfriend to pick some up one day after work (tesco have them for £1 at the minute), but would like more idea's on how to eat them

Just plain with a cuppa x

Oooooooo:gimi:thats ok for a 1/4 of the tub. Gonna get me some next time i go shopping. Sorry didnt realise i had posted that question twice, I have been in and out feeding everyone lol. I must have resent oops.

Back