S&S losses VS Cambridge or Exante?

Rissole76

I like the variety of meals with S&S as I don't think I could just live off shakes BUT what are the losses like compared to the other VLCD? Just wondering who's done both and was there a difference in losses? It seems from reading the CD forums they have big weekly losses like 5lbs, whereas I'm thinking I may only get 3's on S&S. Now I'm not being greedy (well kinda) but I'd love the bigger losses just do I can get back to eating 'normal' food quicker...

I get where your coming from and I have done exante lost and put back on 5 stone all in a year!!! I have just finished my second week of s&s and have lost 15.5lbs exactly the same as exante. I do 4 packs most days but 3 days a week I add veg and chicken so only have 3 packs on those days, in truth I dont see how I am loosing the same as it just seems so much more but I cant lie it is working. it just makes it so much easier to stick to, i say go for it.xx

Thanks!! I'm still plodding along and will continue too, it would be just so nice hitting 4 or 5lbs per week! If I did that I'd be at goal in 4ish weeks!! Never mind, I'll just keep sniffing the kids chocolate for abit longer !! Lol

I see no difference between LL and SnS.

emilyj said:
I just seen your almost at target, your not going to get huge losses like that at your weight hun, your doing great.x

No I'm not nearly at target, I started two weeks ago and have three stone to lose! Wish I was at target!! Lol

Some people do seem lose lose enormous amounts every week on any diet but you can't compare yourself to them as you may not be one of those people. I know that I'm a relatively slow loser but the point is that it's shifting and I can stick to this diet. I would have caved by now if I only had soup as a savoury option as per CD or Exante.

Back