S&S refeed plan to short? Is there a better one?

Rissole76

Hi guys
So I have been 100% for over 3 weeks now, with only 4 to go. I was originally going to do 12 weeks but we are moving to the other side of the world in June so will need to be off it by then as I cant take the packs with me. So I need to start thinking about refeed and the timeframe it takes so I can do it before I leave. I see the S&S one is only a week, that seems very short, so does anyone know if that works sufficiently or is there a better one through someone else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm going to follow the LL refeed plan - which is 8 weeks. But I'm still 6 lbs away (prob at least 3 weeks as I have stepped up my calories) and they don't give you the details for a week until you are there. I'll be posting what I'm doing in the refeed section when I get there though.

Hey rissole you really need to try the JUDDD I'm on when you refeed, I'm losing weight, as it needs no special food just a different way of eating think you will do ok on it. good luck abroad :)

yes, I'm off S'n'S too expensive and on JUDDD which is working, and I don't know how :) no special food and I can eat carbs, I'm down nearly a stone :)

What is JUDDD

johnson up day down day diet or known as alternate day diet, if you google juddd you will find a forum called low carb friends and there are more followers on there with lots of success, basically you alternate down days and up days, on a down day you eat fewer than 500cals which you need to be totally strict with, and on a up day you eat freely but dont try to overeat any foods you like most people stick to around 2000cals on an up day but you have the flexability to eat out on up days without worrying about blowing diet also when you have a down day you find it easier to stick to as you know you can eat something you fancy tomorrow. Its great, never felt so good and in control, lost weight too, best to weigh weekly on the morning of an up day, as weighing daily really fluctuates but the trend is always downward. Its really popular in the states but is slowly getting popular here. the science why it works is really sound too. but i guess it works as you diet half the time and the number of cals consumed over the week is less than you use. It isn't as quick as a full vlcd but easier to stick to and easier to live by for a long period of time. down days are hard at first but i had my 3rd one yesterday and it was alot easier, infact i dont dread the next one which is tomo, just gonna make sure i eat fairly well today but not overdo it, trick is not to overdo it and binge.

Back