Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

S**T just got sick!!!!!!! contains food sorry

Discussion in 'Exante' started by emilyj, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    OMG that was a really bad morning, I have fallen really hard after getting back on this bloody diet!!!! I just lost it started of with two egg white, can of tuna and a small bit of cheese and dry fried, not to bad I hear you say well that was followed by a large slice of choc cake and then a bar of choc and half bag of hola hoops, it was a full on binge and I dont know where it came from i cant see why I did it!!! I felt sssooooo sick from all that sugar that in the end I made my self sick!!! not because of the thought of gaining weight but because I really think I was going to be sick anyway. God why cant I just get back on it and sort myself out? Im sure its because I go to france for the week tomo and its making it like a total break in my head.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Wannabe Mankini Model

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    If your having a break from the diet whilst on holiday, then make sure you're expecting a gain.

I'm on holiday in two weeks and I'm expecting up to half a stone gain, so hopefully there won't be a shock there. If it's expected, it's easier to deal with.

Having fallen off the exante-wagon in my 2nd and 3rd week I can sympathise with you.

Go and enjoy your holiday, expect a gain and come back ready to get back into it. You'll probably find you'll be even more determined than you were before :)

4. Dazza121

Dazza121 Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I have just returned from holiday where I wasn't careful about what I ate at all and had told myself to expect a half stone increase when I got back - but have found that I didn't put on any at all ? well pleased but finding it tough going to get back into ketosis now

5. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    well done.. i am back on it after being on a break from the diet. I crave foods all the time and I had a few weeks eating whatever I wanted. It didn't feel great at all. It does feel great to have clothes hanging off me or being able to get into a size smaller, or to have the energy I get when I am on this diet. I know I will fall again, but I also know I will get back up again!

Good luck..

6. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lovely sentiment mother of 2! Encouraging to a new starter like myself.

7. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Hi, well we can't be perfect all the time. Just look at how far you've come!! I too am going away next week, I was expecting a stone gain over the 2 1/2 weeks I'm away, but hopefully still less than than when I started. So enjoy your break and keep your chin up x

8. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sarah, how fab is that 17lbs in two weeks???? Bloomin heck, you are on fire!!
    Have great hols!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.