S W Rice Pudding

hollys nan

Gold Member
Hi there, has anyone got a nice recipe for rice pudding. I am now having the blue diamond almond milk with a whopping 875 mls allowance and would like to use some of this for a rice pudding. Thank you all in anticipation. :)

It certainly is if you like the blue diamond almond milk. Its like marmite in that some love it, some hate it. I'm in the love it camp. I use it for porridge in the morning, then lots of drinks of coffee through the day, then I use the rest up to make a milky choc options drink.Thought I could make a rice pud up as well on a green day. Just need a nice recipe. :)

I used alpro almond milk for rice pudding and it was delicious. 500ml almond milk, 100g pudding rice, nutmeg, vanilla extract and sweetener to taste. Simmered for about half hour. Much nicer than the cream soda one, that's far too sweet for me :)

Glad you dont live round my way. Blue diamond almond milk is rarer than hens teeth here! We would be fighting up the aisles. Hope you like it, the allowance is such a lot. Trouble is its more expensive than ordinary milk and I love it.

Back