S.W starting today....

Snoblin

Hello :),

I have decided that my weight loss starts today! I have lost some weight on SW before, both online, and going to group (which didn't suit me). I still think SW is the way forward, after looking at some low cal instant fix shakes, I don't think they're for me. I need something fairly easy that I can fit in with family meals, and we are all vegetarian, which is catered for fairly well with SW. So here I go....

My problem is sticking with it - I have 4 and a half stone to lose, the quicker the better - I am fed up with my weight now! So really I need a diet buddy, I always feel like i'm dieting on my own and then I lack motivation! I think if I can get to my weight, then maintaining isn't going to be a problem for me - I know I can do that bit.

I spent 14 months on crutches which is how my weight went up, but that's all ok now. Then between Christmas and new year I fell of a horse and broke my nose and hurt my back - much better now, but I am 6 and a half lbs heavier!!

I have got to do this, this year!

xxx

Hey! Good on you for doing it!
I restarted at the end of November and couldn't be happier although I still have 7 stone left to lose but since starting I've almost lost a stone so woo!
I know how you feel! My friend used to come to classes with me but she stopped and since thn I've been going it alone so I find minimins really helpful with that kind of thing.

Don't get me wrong everyone at my class is great and they're all so nice but I don't know them that well yet!

Good luck and we are all rooting for each other :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I've just started this week too! I have a a stone left to loose after having my second child but I just can't seem to shift (and maintain) it!

I'm hoping that by adopting an approach like this, it can become a lifestyle choice that I can keep up with after the stone has gone!

Back