1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sabotage or Illness ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Margery Dawe, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys, sorry I've not been around much, but the new puppy is taking up a lot of time :D

I need to just sound off a bit, so excuse me if I ramble away!!

I didn't go to WI this week as I knew that I would be faced with my first gain since I started in November and I just couldn't face it as I felt very vunerable yesterday. I had started the week off really well and feeling better about myself. Hubby and I went out on the town for drinks and a meal on Friday which we haven't done for YEARS!! We had a great time and I really did have a flexi night by having 3 large glasses of wine, Tapas and pudding. But hey, I enjoyed it. I wore a nice new pair of jeans, a size 16 top :)eek:) and felt really good.

Saturday I was feeling a little delicate and had a nice big roll for lunch and I then had my sisters 40th birthday in the evening. I wore a lovely long blue dress and felt great, so much better than I did at my brothers wedding a year ago anyway. It was normal party food, but I didn't have loads and I wasn't drinking as I was driving.

Sunday I had just a normal day, finishing off with a roast.

But yesterday I was battling the demons all day!!!!! I just wanted to eat and eat. I stuck to a good lunch and should have been going to WI, but when I got home DD had made a Pineapple Upside Down cake ..... not good!!! A couple of slices later, I ditched WI and then cooked burger and chips for dinner and finished it off with Treacle Tart and Ice cream. I went to bed bl00dy fed up I can tell you and wondering why is it that just when I start to feel really good about myself, I go and muck it up!!!

I woke up this morning determined not to let the demons get the better of me and I have had a really good day.

But today, from lunchtime on I could feel a cold and sore throat coming on, so is this the reason I was feeling crap yesterday!?!

Anyway, sorry to ramble on and on and on, but I feel much better getting that off my chest. I'm determined to have a great week and go to WI next week with a loss. I only have 5lbs to go to get into the 13 stones and to get my 1.5 stone sticky. I'm aiming to get this for Easter when I go away.

Once again, sorry for rambling xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desperatehousewife

desperatehousewife Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimmng world
    Sometimes you just gotta follow what your body needs - enjoy what you have eaten and put those feelings of guilt straight out of your head. Look what youve already achieved... does a couple of 'enjoyable' days mean that youve fallen off the wagon? NO. Consider the round, not just the moment hun x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.