sabotage the food I make

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beinggood, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I dont sabotage it really, but I make stuff I dont like when cooking for my family.

its kind of strange cooking food I wont eat, but nevertheless it still has to be done. I dont like onions so I put a little bit of onion in the meals so I cant eat them when they are ready. I slow cooked pork yesterday for the kiddies, I am not a pork lover .... get the picture.

:D kind of naughty but it works. I am dreaming of the day when I can cook my favourite meal again, but in the mean time the family are getting to try new things that they wouldnt normally get if I am eating with them.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ha ha, I do this too, when I am not on CD I cook healthy meals from scratch, but since starting, they have had fish and chips, pizza and coleslaw and meat pies, potato wedges and veg... I wouldn't dream of eating this normally so they are happy and so am I.....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.