Sabretooth-Kitty's final diet before her big day

Hi Everyone,

I've been on and off minimins for years with my highest weight at 208lbs and my lowest 126lbs, I started a brand new account for a fresh start (I used to be lifesdesire).

At the end of this year I'm getting married and want to get back to 126lbs by mid April so I can seriously look at wedding dresses and won't have to worry about my weight so much on the lead up to the wedding.

So started dieting again on Tuesday at 143.8lbs after a bit of a binge the day before, now I'm down to 142lbs.

I've done slimming world before and plan to stick with Extra Easy, I also plan to mix this with the 5:2 diet for the health benefits of that rather than for added weight loss. Most of the health problems that intermittent fasting helps with all run in my family so long term I want to be doing 6:1 even once I'm happy with my weight.

Any tips, good lucks or just hi's are more than welcome

Breakfast - bacon, egg, slice of toast and veggies

Lunch - couscous, prawns and veggies

Dinner - Chicken, tenderstem broccoli and baked sweet potato

Haha I tried to join slimming world online to check out what recipes they've added in the last couple of years and I'm not allowed to because I'm a healthy weight.

Diet is going really well, managed to start exercising again and I have my first fast day today which has gone well. Had a few too many syns over the weekend but it's only to be expected as it was my brothers birthday at the weekend.

Also lost another 0.6lbs

Weight - 140.2lbs down 1.2lbs

Breakfast - Toast with rhubarb and ginger jam and a banana (3 syns Hex

Lunch - bacon, eggs and spinach

Dinner - Shepherds pie with spinach (1 syn)

Snacks - fizzles (1.5 syns), half slice of topside beef, low fat yogurt, milk in coffee (HexA)

5.5syns today

Weight - 139.6lbs woo

Breakfast - toast with apricot marmalade and a banana

Lunch - bacon, eggs and spinach

Dinner - homemade burger, broccoli and couscous

Snacks - small homemade burger, double Lolly's and milk in coffee

Back