Sad

Missy_mint

My CDC had ran out of loads of my fav things :( got through but having what you like does make a difference prefer the tetras and a bar but now on soup with 5 tetras and some bars which I see as just an ok flavour. Sorry to moan just had to OH doesn't get it lol

I know exactly how you feel. I only ever have the same things each week as I know I like them, I would panic if I did not have what I wanted
I hope you can get through it

Oh I feel your pain hun, my CDC said she didn't get her delivery because of the Easter holidays, so I ended up with flavours like Fruits of the Forest and other's that I'm not particularly keen on (dreading this week) don't get my wrong I can hack it but I don't look forward to drinking them like I do my chocolate and chocolate mint flavours! :cry:

Ohi know the feeling i live on an island so when the eather is bad and delays the ferrie my cdc order is late like this week stuck with orange bars i dont like them =/ it totally sucks cos i like to have the same thing every week too as boring as that sounds but its what i like.

Well mine had no tetras or hardly any of the bars she said its because she has to order a minimum order quantity which costs hundreds and she doesn't have the demand for the stuff at the moment :(

I dont think thats right though, your a client and paying for it, so they should still order them in if you want it :( shame x

Yolande said:
Ohi know the feeling i live on an island so when the eather is bad and delays the ferrie my cdc order is late like this week stuck with orange bars i dont like them =/ it totally sucks cos i like to have the same thing every week too as boring as that sounds but its what i like.

Hey which island do u live on?

Can you not let your CDC know the week before what you want? My CDC asks if i have any preference for the week after then she can make sure she comes with the right stuff. Really feel for you, im quite limited to what flavours i like, mainly just the chocolate mint and choc orange although i do like the tetras. I think id die if i got made to have fruits of forest or capuccino ewwww ewww ewww

I only get the choc tetras but am lucky in that my consultant swaps or borrows from another consultant if she is short of anything

Can you change your Consultant?! I'd be really cheesed off if I couldn't buy the things i needed. If my consultant should run out of Vanilla Shakes or Cranberry Crunch bars i would not be happy at all...

She is supposed to be providing a service, and she should either get her act together and actively get more clients (so she can increase her orders), or maybe call it a day if she is struggling. Harsh - but we pay a lot of money for this and you shouldn't be expected to cobble together packs from whatever she's got left. I think it's really bad.

This can be really difficult for people to follow and stick at it and being able to buy the products we enjoy makes a HUGE different.

Ok, little rant over... !

Lx

i suppose this is where really we should be able to order online if needs be. i've been lucky that my CDC always has an abundance of my flavours but then i'm so fussy i stick with the same things every week! i know that Cambridge provides the full service with a counsellor and thats why you are paying more but maybe if they set up a system where you could be allocated a unique customer number which identifies you as someone who qualifies for CD, i.e. BMI/weight over a certain point and has been seen by a consultant so that if your consultant runs out or hasnt ordered your flavours, then this could be another option that they offer so that the company knows you are seeing a consultant to be weighed, have bmi checked etc. just a thought! x

I'm sure I will be ok just as it happened last week too in just hoping won't be three weeks in a row as really want my choc bars and tetras :)

Back