Saggy boobs!

jadeelizabeth

becoming a happier, healthier me
I am only 19lbs into my weight loss (16lbs yet to lose, maybe more) however my 34G boobs are already looking lifeless and saggy! I have awful stretch marks and unless I wear a push up bra and really hoist them up they look awful. I have lost all firmness and fullness, especially from the top. Has anyone else encountered this and can you make any suggestions? Will the skin catch up or do I need to start looking at ways to tighten it? Not sure how many sizes I may have dropped so far as need to get re measured. Thanks in advance!

I know this is a problem I am going to have too, just because my boobs have gone from a perky 32c to a floppy 36F since I've put weight on. I can already see the stretch marks and I know they will just deflate as I lose. (Already deflated a little due to hormonal reasons - long story)

I am rubbing in moisturiser daily but other than a good bra I haven't got any other ideas either. Lots of pecs and chest exercises won't make a difference to the actually boobs but will help tone and strengthen the area around and underneath.

I wonder if a firming lotion with collagen would help?

I'd like to say there's a cure but I've not found a non surgical one.
I've lost around 8stone and the first place it went was my boobs :( I've tried creams, exercises, support bras at night, tablets and so on. Im 30 and at the point in my life where they start to drop naturally anyway so ill be tripping over the bloody things soon!

You have to decide if you can be happy being slim but with damaged skin and work around this by what you choose to wear. I've done this for years now and I've got to the point where I'm just not happy so I'm goin the surgical route. I also get a lot of pain from the pulling and due to the stretch marks burn in the sun easily if my top dsnt cover enough.
Losing weight is very much a mental change as a physical change and you have to work on both. I can't even imagine the amount of money spent on food and unhealthy stuff over the years but I'm very sure it's a lot more then what surgery is going to cost!

I trip over my knockers on a daily basis but I just wear a good bra!

Just my two penn'orth - I am about half way into my weight loss journey, having lost 4st 10.5lb. Not sure what I weighed last time I had a bra fitting, other than it was before I started SW, but I recently went to M&S and had a fitting - I have come down four inches but gone UP a cup size! Never without a bra during the day but don't wear one at night. Chest covered in stretch marks but I look at them as scars from the weight loss battle!

Back