Saggy skin after weight-loss

arntyjax

Hey Guys,

Here's a question: As the weight loss is so rapid with Liptrim/Ketosis, is excess skin a problem? I know that the skin only has a certain amount of elasticity and that it in my case, it will never be the same again but does it get any degree of firmess, if you know what I mean.

Some of the photos that I have seen of people that have lost 8 stone or more, they don't look as if the skin is overly saggy. xXx :confused:

This is something I am really worried about too. I was wondering if those VibroPlate things would help? Also if moisturising really helps?

My skin didnt go too bad after 4 stone gone. My BFF lost 8 stone and has a slight issue with baggy skin. I guess the best thing to do is tone as you go along and yes, moisturise. Im sure one of our lovely 'Biggest Losers' will be able to advise more though!

It depends on how much weight you have to lose, and how old you are. I've lost about 7 stones and have quite a bit of loose skin. At 43 my skin has lost quite a bit of its elasticity but as long as I maintain my new weight for a few months the NHS will offer me surgery to put everything back where it should be.
Even if surgery is not an option, it's better to have loose skin but a healthy weight than to be obese. Until I have my op compression vests keep everything looking ok.

Jon

i too am worried about this as at the end of my yourney i will have lost 4 and a half stone. if i go the gym 3 times per week and mousturise will this help

I'm also pretty worried about this and am not keen on the idea of surgery.... I'm 25 and have already lost 3.5 stone and am look to lose 8 stone. Will this affect me alot?

last time on lt i lost over 5 stone and i was 27 i had a lot of excess skin but this time ive started to exersise nothing major but 20mins on the wii fit 5 times a week i dont want to end up like that this time and hopefully i can increase the exersise as i go on although i had lost much weight and looked so much better minuss the clothes it was awful to look at and i had giant size bingo wings at the tops of my arms it was gross dont know if im doing enough but its a start in my eyes and im also giving myself a pamper night once a week where i do from top to toe because i wanna lok good this summer for my hols

Back