• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Saggy Skin Treatment

I use dove firming lotion. Its helping a bit x x

I use it in the morning and before bed. Just rub it in and try not to put too much on so it rubs in properly. x x

Palmers cocoa butter firming lotion is also very good - designed for people who've had weight loss. I used it liberally before and during the early stages of CD and I've no significant sagging currently. I use it for 'top ups' now, a couple of times per week.

claira07

needs a real kick in the
i also recommend ponds cocoa butter the thick stuff , its great for firming, stretch marks and smells lush. its also reccomended for pregnancy, but im sure your not pregnant jim x
good luck with the gym and well done on hols 6lb isnt bad it'll be gone in a couple of days x

i also recommend ponds cocoa butter the thick stuff , its great for firming, stretch marks and smells lush. its also reccomended for pregnancy, but im sure your not pregnant jim x
good luck with the gym and well done on hols 6lb isnt bad it'll be gone in a couple of days x
Thanks Claira!

Ah, the smell... Is it err... 'girly' or just a nice smell? I'm not a Brut 33 man lol but I'm not sure I'd be comfortable smelling too feminine :D

cocoa butter smells a bit girlie but smells nice like vanilla cup cakes lol

claira07

needs a real kick in the
it smells like cocoa butter lol..... like coconuts or vanilla hehehe. your wife should like the smell of you, i always want to eat myself lol

claira07

needs a real kick in the
theres also avon firming cream ask you wife if she gets a book, it doesnt smell of much, x