Saggy skin under my arms :(

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Its horrible!!! I think throughout the diet so far i have lost most weight on my arms n now when i lift my arms the skin is awful. It hangs down like wings n make my arms look bigger than they are. I have been doing toning exercises for my arms n using firming cream most nights but hasnt made the blindest difference.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Oooh this can happen! But the best way is to use some light weights. I've got a weight bar hanging above living room door, n always swing on it few times a day lol!! But I'm starting zumba next week just the one day aweek!! That really helps, but now is the time to start toning up,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im going on holiday with my sisters in april. Reckon i'll be able to float better with them haha!! Im gonna do some serious toning.

Ur right tho most ppl probably wont notice but its made me paranoid

Oh thats what im so scared of =S even though my belly is massive its always been my arms that i have been shy of showing i never wear sleevless tops always have a cardigan on.

I have always been very insecure about my arms even when I weighed 62kg at my lowest. I just cover my upper arms and focus on body parts I am happy about :)

Im trying to concentrate on other parts but by the looks of it everythjng else is starting to sag too. Oh dear!! Right ive got to get toning!!

Mrs FB please let me know how this goes for you and if it's working, as I am very new to weight loss, and my one biggest fear is my arms. I have absolutely HUGE arms at the moment, and I'm terrified that when I start losing the weight, all the skin will be left over... please let me know how you've done so far! Thank-you!

ditto thats a part of me i always hate.must get the weights out and start toning too.i really recommend the nell mcandrew dvd .its split into different sections.all are excellent but the weights bit for arms is amazing !

This has been my worst fear too.....always wished I could wear vest tops and it looks like even when I'm skinny my arms will still be swinging! Best get them dumbells out then! Good luck everyone!

i have the same with my arms - i don't see that the weight is going from my arms actually :( i need to get in the gym and do something with them I think... you would think starvation cambridge plan would have been enough - bluuurgggh

My 8 year oild daughter informed me the other day "mummy your arms are just like your tummy, all stretchy & loose" charming child lol, I didnt use to wear short tops & i am trying to tone them up but getting fashionable tops with sleeves is so difficult, so now i wear short tops, if people dont like my bingo wings they need to stop looking lol :)

i'm starting to find that they are shrinking slowly - not as quickly as the belly fat goes, but the bingo wings will be starved off along with the rest of the lbs! also, i started yoga and it really is helping with arm definition!

Back