Sainsburys Czech Lager

bmthsue

I'm gutted, I've just discovered the low alcohol Czech lager from Sainsburys is 4.5 syns. I'd thought it was only 1. Please someone tell me I haven't gone mad and it used to be only 1. Am guessing they've changed the product slightly.

I seem to recall it was low syn but changed recently. Have you tried the, hmmmmmmmmmm, flippin eck can't remember, you can buy it in Tescos & B&M it's two words, okie dokies I'm thinking on this one & will be back with the answer!!!

Remembered, its Equator, I know not two words!!! but it was low syn not too sure if it still is but it is very nice, worth trying if you can get hold of it!!

Ugh, that stuff is rank! Sorry!! Just my opinion of course! lol I thought it tasted like odd weak tasting of something (don't know what!) water. Seriously I eat and drink anything but one mouthful of that and it and the rest of it the bottles went down the sink!!! lol And it took me weeks to track it down too!

Now Czech, I feel, actually tastes like a really nice lager (my choice of alcohol) but even when I was counting it as 1 Syn, my Consultant told me it was more and that was at least 1-2 years ago! I don't actually think anyone ever found out the calories to pin a syn on it...

Syns online says 4.5 syns per bottle. X

Yep, that's the one. Lentil2 is absolutely right that it's pretty good tasting for a low-alcohol. I've never been able to find Equator, but I had heard it was pretty grim.

Back