• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sainsburys has pp

Thats brilliant, hopefully other supermarkets will start doing the same:) Although I'm using the old points...

Tesco healthy living also have weight watcher points on the back xx
do you know if it's still just discovery? or have they done propoints also now? only things i found changed over so far is the crisps and cookies lol :D

in tesco brought some light choices items and these are still working on discovery not propoints

was pleased so see a 101 cook book of ww in whsmiths today, 5.99 instead of 20quid and it's all propoints worked out, not discovery :)

Sneeze

Silver Member
do you know if it's still just discovery? or have they done propoints also now? only things i found changed over so far is the crisps and cookies lol :D
I bought a sandwich at lunch hon and it had pp on it. :)

Ironically they're still selling discovery pointed WW meals though...

thankyou hun! :) moms just come back from Tesco and brought some jaffa cakes ... still on discovery... and almond cakes... on propoints :D think they are slowly getting there :) apparently all ready meals are on £1 atm special offer guessing thats to get rid for when new ones come in! :D thankyouuu! :D i love ready the new label everywhere im so sad :p xxx

Smirky said:

in tesco brought some light choices items and these are still working on discovery not propoints

was pleased so see a 101 cook book of ww in whsmiths today, 5.99 instead of 20quid and it's all propoints worked out, not discovery :)
Hey Hun well the ready meal from sainsbury was pp and as for tesco am not sure if they have changed there's over yet to pp. I am on discover plan so had to get the calculator out lolll

Hey Hun well the ready meal from sainsbury was pp and as for tesco am not sure if they have changed there's over yet to pp. I am on discover plan so had to get the calculator out lolll
omg ace thankyou!! :D i need to get searching asda and tesco and see if the points on ready meals have changed! woo! :D love when ww bring out new stuff hehe thanks againxx

Smirky said:
omg ace thankyou!! :D i need to get searching asda and tesco and see if the points on ready meals have changed! woo! :D love when ww bring out new stuff hehe thanks againxx
Thats ok hun, Ohh has asda have points on there ready meals x