Sainsbury's mince pie syns help?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hi guys does anyone know what the syn values are for the Sainsbury's shortcrust mince pies? The ones from the bakery section that comes 4 in a pack and currently on offer for buy one get one free at 99p. Was working late tonight, didn't anticipate it and didn't pack anything to eat and I was stressed so I ate one! Sigh lol. Anyone know the syn value?

01066203_OSAI022_2_Spec2_v1_m565775.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Cakes, Mince pie, individual average each
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 11 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 11 Syns
[/FONT]​

I would say they're a bit more than standard mince pies 'cause if I remember correctly they're slightly flatter but wider than the pack of 6's.

Thanks Sarah-Jayne! Fallen Angel I was thinking the same thing but even though its wider its also flatter... So maybe it comes to the same size afterall? Hmmmm.... I used 1.5syns today other than the mince pie and I've decided to count the whole day as 15 syns so 13.5 syns for the mince pie. Sound right?

Yeah I'd say 13.5 covers it. Enjoy! I love mince pies but trying to resist until closer to Xmas ;)

Thanks guys! Mice pies are so yum, but that's done with now. Moving on!
I'm just glad I didn't throw in the towel and really go for it. I had just one with a black earl grey and no sugar! Yay for small successes! :D

Back