Sainsburys Singapore Noodles

Bumblebum

Hi Everyone
New to SW - trying to go it alone (mum gave me the books :)) but have loads of questions. Will try not to bombard you all at once!:D

Friday night is normally takeaway night but thought I'd go for a ready meal version instead as may be better.

Does anyone know what syns are in Sainsburys fresh Singapore Noodles or thier fresh Chicken chow mein?

Thanks!

Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself, Chicken Chow Mein, chilled 450g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Can't find one for the Singapore Noodles but if it is BGTY then hopefully it should be about the same syns.

No probs hun, enjoy your take away night :)

If you fancy other dishes as well chicken or beef and mushroom is great at only 6 1/2 syns from the takeaway, make sure you have boiled rice to make it free. If you can't live without the fried rice it is 4 syns.

I like making it myself and it works out at 1/2 syn using fry light and a little oil.

Oh thats brilliant. Never occured to me boiled rice from takeaway would be free. Just assumed all takeaway would be a no-no. Haven't used any syns yet this week though so could treat myself! Thank you!:happy036:

Back