sainsbury's sugar free mallows

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by JediFran, 26 May 2010 Social URL.

1. JediFran

JediFran Member

Just wondering if anyone had had similar problems to myself with this particular treat... they are low in calories/points and so I treated myself to some the other day. I ate a packet over the course of a day and flip me, Senna Max tablets are not as effective as this!

I know it says something along the lines of "excessive consumption may induce laxative effect", but is 75g over a day really "excessive"? I eat many kinds of sweetners and this is the only product I have ever had any problems with! I know its deffo the mallows as well, as, being the scientist I am, I recreated the experiement twice more to make sure it wasn't something else ;)

Just being curious here... anyone else had problems?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I know you can get fat free ones, can you really get sugar free ones? Are these free from fat too?
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I would have thought so. I think all marshmallows are probably fat free since no fat is needed to make them.
  5. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I've never had any problems myself (not a massive marshmallow fan... other than with hot chocolate) but I'm sure I've heard of certain types having this effect on others.

No idea where I heard it though, so that's not much use to you, but just thought I'd let you know that I don't think you're alone in that.

LOL @ you recreating it twice though!!! haha
  6. Lucky Cat

Lucky Cat A work in progress

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating/exercise
    Ooh, I'm going to look out for some of these. I like marshmallows and as I'm on a particular medication that gives me constipation, I need all the help I can get :8855:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.