• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Salad Dressing

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
G: 14st4lb

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Thanks for that
will have a look for it at Tesco/Asda

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
I bought the Salad Lite (Fry Lite) Ceaser Spray from Morrisons the other week - only tried it once and it's not all bad for free!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
the balsamic one is lovely too. :) i also make my own with some passata with garlic and balsamic vinegar, and some splenda to taste :) which is free :)

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
I use equal amounts of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. For a variation, I sometimes add chilli flakes to it just before serving

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Chilli flakes sounds interesting, i will be trying them

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Just done my shop online and ordered frylight and caeser salad light sprays thanks for the info x_ali_x

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
S: 14st7lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 2st4lb(15.76%)
Balsamic, wholegrain mustard, tomato puree (tiny bit) and chopped garlic all mixed together - salt and pepper to taste. 0 pts. If got extra points to use add some olive oil.

Lorny

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st10lb(16.24%)
The Ceaser Salad Frylight is wicked! I spend loads of money on soggy bland tasting dressing, but then I get this bad boy and my problems are solved! Problem is, I think I had about 30 sprays cuz it was in a stupid shaped bowl and I was trying to cover all my salad! Oppsy hehe.

Oh yeah, I also added a few sprays to my toast for a bit of flavour, and in my sandwich. It is really cheesey/garlicy!