• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Salad dressings on SS+ ?

Ive just moved up to SS+ and in the book it says I can have a sprinkling of herbs or fat free salad dressings. Can anyone recommend any as when I looked in tescos the only one I could see was Vinagrette.. which makes me wana wretch!!

Any allowed ideas would be great!

And what herbs go well with cottage cheese and when I had it yday it was hard to eat it all?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
what about just buying a nice flavoured vinegar?

Oil and vinegar do nice ones - tomato balsamic, lavender vinegar, raspberry vinegar. All fat free!

Thanks Lexie... hmm unfortunately Im not a vinegar girl - unless it's on chips im not interested!! :p

Think I may just have to resort to it plain :(

The one i've been using hun is ASDA Good For You Italian Style Dressing. It was the lowest of everything in the supermarket that i could see and tastes ok. Think it was only 88p a bottle too!! Description - light and herby dressing with white wine vinegar, basil, oregano and parsley. It's less that 1% fat and only 3kcals per tbsp x

Quorn veg bake... whats that?
I mix cottage cheese with sum herbs then add my veg and some quorn pieces. Mix it all up, sprinkle on a little cheese, then put it in the oven for about 20 mins......yum!

The one i've been using hun is ASDA Good For You Italian Style Dressing. It was the lowest of everything in the supermarket that i could see and tastes ok. Think it was only 88p a bottle too!! Description - light and herby dressing with white wine vinegar, basil, oregano and parsley. It's less that 1% fat and only 3kcals per tbsp x
Oohh sounds yummy! I might have to pop along and try it! Cheers x

I use 2/3rds of my allowance of cottage cheese and 1/3rd of my allowance of quorn. Not sure if its allowed offically but it hasn't effected my losses

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I mix cottage cheese with sum herbs then add my veg and some quorn pieces. Mix it all up, sprinkle on a little cheese, then put it in the oven for about 20 mins......yum!
This sounds really delicious, being a veggie myself I know quorn how needs spicing up and I've been adding mixed herbs to mine. Will def try this tomorrow, thanks :)