Salad Seasoning....

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Came across some salad seasoning the other day - bacon flavour bits, made of soya and obviously flavouring but the ww site seems to think 1pt per tbsp? Surely if they are soya they cant be that???

Its made by schwartz and no nutritional info on the pack - they come in a pot similar to the size of herbs etc......

Does anybody else know them?

No idea I'm afraid my lovely but be good to know... are they like the ones you get in Pizza Hut salads? Mmmmm..... pizza hut! ;-)

Yeah I'd say high carbs and salt blah blah... everything nice is bad for you!
I have the Pizza Express light dressing on my salad.. makes it delish - I also add avacado, mixed seeds and betroot so not quite so dull or low in fat!! :) x

What are the points for the pizza express dressing? I love it but it's all olive oil???
Well it looks like I can have the bacon bits at 1pt a tbsp. Had 2 tbsp at lunch - lol. Makes a cottage cheese salad more appealing anyways!!!!!
I use sainsburys bgty beetroot salad - lush.
Whats an avacado like on points?

Wanted to ask - going to my first meeting tomorrow - what do you get from there? and what did you pay? x x x x

No idea - trying to find out now but no luck! I get the light one though! :)
I've been getting the Tesco Finest (oh so posh) Firecracked Fresh Beetroot - it's AMAZING - I never liked beetroot before and I had it at my mums the other week and now live on it! It's got a peppered taste to it and goes extremely well with the salad dressing! :)
Avocado is 3 points for half of one!! Eeek! Oh well its a good fat! :)

Oh and meetings - well I was disappointed with mine - when I did it 10 years ago as a chubby 15 year old I had the nicest leader, really friendly and motivating.
My new one is a bit sour faced to be honest!
Anyway, we got a Kickstart menu book and the points amd exercise points calculator.... it cost £5.50 for the meeting but go on the WW website and print off the free registration voucher - that will save you £9! You get a free leaflet each week too - more like a sales/marketing leaflet but it gives you a 5 second read! And of course your Tracker so you can record your points.
We didn't stay for the talk as I went with my friend and her little boy - monkey is 2 and a half so she didn't want the embarrassment of him running around like a loon although I'm sure they wouldn't have minded!! Maybe if I'd stayed for the talk I would have got more out of it.... anyway, good luck tonight! And dont forget your freebie registration thingy! :) xx

Right, I will do that!!! Thanks!
Have managed to get a sitter for tomorrow but have my son most weekday evenings so will be awkward to go. Hmmmm, maybe he could come sometimes.....My meeting is tomorrow eve, did I say today? Prob - finally getting a break from my M.Sc and my brain is shutting down! lol :)

I cant find the registration voucher??? x

M.Sc? Is that a Science Masters? I'm terrible at abbreviations! :) x

Grrr. ...looks like voucher has gone! I only printed it out last week! Did a search and can't find them anywhere! :-(

Ha - just noticed your b'day ticker... ooooh nearly 26 hey?! Only 4 years untill 30 now! :) I was 26 in March and felt OLD! **apologies to those that are 30 and above - what is it about feeling so much older as you approach the BIG 3-0?!) **

Yep, Master of Science. Am doing my M.Sc in Forensic Psychology.... :sigh: because I am a sucker for punishment....

Boooo - no voucher :(

Yes, 26 in September....I cant wait NOT!!! Lol - does it make you feel that much older? Did u do something fun for yours? Mine is on a Friday and my bf's the sat - we are exactly the same age - he said on my birthday he's getting the biggest 25th bday badge and wearing it all day...... thanks hun! I am 12 hours older so his sugar mumma apparently....cheek! :eek:

Are u getting married? Think u said u were.... brain again....:rolleyes:

Cool - go brainy girl! My degree was 5 years - that was bad enough punishment for me! :)
You go into the next age category when you turn 26 - I went to Pontins place with the girls for my b'day and I was the only one above 25, so they were all in the 18-25 cat and I had to sign in the 26 - 30 something category! And they didn't let me forget about it!
Although I am a big kid so dont feel that much older.. it's all in my head when I look in the mirror and can see my Mum!! :-( (although my Mum is gorgeous for her age... shes still my Mum!!)
How nice that you and the boyf can celebrate together! :)
You got anything big planned other than the badge? Lol.
We were just moving into our first house on my bday so we celebrated with wine and choc bday cake whilst stripping (no not the fun kind... wall paper stripping! - and boyf brought me my GHD's so was very pleased!
Yep yep yep to marriage, been together since I was 16 and got engaged at 19 so its high time I got my second ring! :)
We're pencilled in at the venue etc for 2nd May so just waiting to confirm the church and we can 'pen in' at the venue! :) Can't wait! xx
How about you...? Any rings on fingers? x

Oh no - we only got together this year so gonna be a wee while before I force him into marriage (lol) :queen:

I am due to start 8th year at uni in October, why oh why....and I teach A level too, so, along with my 3 year old, I am soooo busy - hence why this summer break is lush!!! :D

Yer, we can celebrate this year together - honna be weird, and I so wish he was the older one - I know its 12 hours, but all my ex's are like 4-5 years older than me so its a bot annoying! LOL

How u doing on points today? x

Hey hun - sorry I didn't log in yesterday after work.

God you must be knackered.. looking after a 3 year old, teaching teenagers AND doing a Masters.... where do you find time in the day??

I was good with my points yesterday, had 17 and half - still trying to save points to make up for Friday!! :) Had huge dinner, veggie omlette and salad.. more veg than egg but was delish!

Ooooh and I found out Pizza EXpress dressing points - was PLEASANTLY surprised! 100ml is 6 points, the whole jar is just under 300ml (260 or 280 can't remember!) so I'd say a tbspn can only be 1 point max?! Maybe even .05pt??
I was soooo happy... makes up for my 3 points in avacado! :)

How were you with your points? Still struggling to get them in? If only I had the same problem! :)

Saved points for a Muller Rice tonight after my waxing... it'll be my treat for being a brave girl! :) xx

Wasn't it your WI last night? How did it go? Good results? xx

Mine's tomorrow... starvation untill dinner time me thinks! Lol! x

No - I officially start tonight - am going to my first meeting, mum is watching my son and i'm gonna find out of they are child friendly and I can go with him in future.... I seem to have gained 2lbs over the last 2 days....hmmmmm - I think I need to try and eat points properly or it may cause havoc with my metabolism???

I've been doing it myself off coming off CD so going to properly start tonight and get weighed when I can on their scales. Scary!!!!

How many points is a muller light then? x

Well I've read conflicting threads - its muller rice not light (think lights are about 2.5/3pts if you have the big pots...) but Muller Rice I've read between 2 to 4pts - but they're quite high in calories and fat - pot doesn't say what sat fat is - but I put them down as 3 points.

(God I've just reread what I've written... what a load of waffle?!?) :)

Think tomorrow I'm going to buy the book with all the points in it - you know the supermarket type book? (Hope they still do it anyway - tey used to 10 years ago! :) )

You'll be fine tonight - I was disappointed putting on 5lbs of my CD loss but I was bad inbetween and you've been good so I'm sure you'll have a good loss already!

Good luck! x

I hope so!!! Am going to wear a bin liner so it dont weight too much!! lol. x

Ha - tomorow night I'm going to wear a thin dress and take off my watch, ring, bracelet... and anything else I can think of stripping off without getting arrested!! :) x

I love it, LoveIt. :)

Back