Sales tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by joannef, 26 December 2007 Social URL.

1. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Anyone else like me going to get up ridiculously early to go to the sales tomorrow?

I'm going to the Next sale. I have seen quite a few things that I like that hopefully will either fit or nearly fit me now thanks to CD :D (although I've still got a long way to go).

FitAndTrim likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

Yes also planning to go to the next sale at 5 am!! Hoping to get a few things in the size I hope to be by spring.

MsJMC likes this.
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

i'm gonna go to the summer one next yr coz by then i'll be a size 12 :-D my work mate goes every yr to the christmas one but im at work tomoz so wont b going :( have fun though hehe

5. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    The one near me starts at 4am :eek: Last year got there about 15 minutes before it opened and there were probably 200 people in front of me!

I always go even I don't like it being so early. Got some great bargains last Christmas - two £90 coats for £20 each.

6. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Good luck with the sales! I'm going at lunchtime to see if I can get some new stuff for work I have bought lots of nice clothes and don't want to spend too much on clothes for the offce!

7. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    They had some really smart work shirts in there before christmas so I'm going to try and get some.

Also, my work introduced a suit policy :rolleyes: for days when you have to meet people (it was previously pretty casual) so I might try and look for a couple of suit jackets too.

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Went to the Boundary Mill at Shire Moor today and got some bargains!

Got a gorgeous pair of leather boots for £50.

Got a Boucle Wool Coat - like a long cardigan for £18

A couple of embroidered and beaded sweaters for £18 - decorated with buttons!

I did really really well!

Didn't want to buy stuff that would be no good when I have lost another three/four stones though so was careful with what I bought!

Have fun tomorrow! I love Sales!

9. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I spent £80 in Fatface today and am going to the next sale tomorrow!
    I think I might get mainly the next sixe down though as and incentive!

10. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I've just come back from the Next sale and that's what I've done. I wanted a couple of jackets/coats and the 16s fitted but were slightly big (I think Next coats are normally quite generous) so I've bought the 14s which are about 2 inches too tight at the moment. Even more incentive for me to get back on track today :D

11. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I got home about an hour ago and bought a size lower in trousers as I have lots at the moment and same size tops as I seem to lose quicker from my lower half and I'm also rather large chested which doesn't help!
    My friend was impressed with me when I told her I was going to pay and get out before I picked too much that I didn't need up!
    I did see a dress that I rather liked but didn't get but not sure if I should have or not as I don't tend to wear them very much!

12. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I think I was quite good this year - haven't spent too much. I knew the jackets I wanted before I got there so I just looked for them, got a couple of work shirts, shoes, a bag and a couple of bits for the house. Once I'd found everything that I'd planned to buy I just got out as it's so easy to spend more money on things you don't need.

13. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

Got to my local store at 4.40. Already a few hundred queuing. Got a few bits but didnt spend much as I had a vip slot on saturday. Hope everyone else got the bargains they wanted.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.