Salmon fat/skin, Syn value or Sin value

Cloggy

Mostly Harmless
Hi there newbie here, the other day I ate a nice piece of Salmon, including skin (fat), as an "original choice". It was only later that I noticed it should have been "without fat" :eek:.
I was wondering how many syns the fat would count for (after all it is the nicest bit :eek:)?

Im sorry i havent a clue on this one, i normally just peel the skin off my salmon. xx

It says "cooked without fat" (e.g., not fried, or cooked in butter, etc.). As far as I am aware the skin of fish is not fat.

It says "cooked without fat" (e.g., not fried, or cooked in butter, etc.). As far as I am aware the skin of fish is not fat.

:thankyou: Avisk

Oops :eek:! now i've been reading the books a bit more I realise that this is the case with many fish & meat on the list, sorry I'm a newbie at this.

There is a thin layer of fat between the skin & the salmon, but I always thought this was "healthy" fat.

Yeeha I can still have the best part of the salmon :talk017:

:thankyou: Avisk

Oops :eek:! now i've been reading the books a bit more I realise that this is the case with many fish & meat on the list, sorry I'm a newbie at this.

There is a thin layer of fat between the skin & the salmon, but I always thought this was "healthy" fat.

Yeeha I can still have the best part of the salmon :talk017:

So glad you are so pleased!!!!:)

Back