• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Salmon

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I love salmon fillets, steamed lightly with some soy sauce and finely chopped garlic, chilli and ginger. I serve it with steamed bok choi and noodles- yummy

xxx

jojothejo

S: 19st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 6st10lb(34.43%)
I like spread some Sweet Chilli Sauce on mine. Not too sure of the exact syns, but it's not very high and you dont need much :)

Is lush with some stir fry veggies and noodles in soy sauce :)

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I personally LURRRVE mine simply panfried in frylight so that the skin goes really crispy and drizzle a little maple syrup over the top!! Delish!! Have you seen BritMumInCanada's threads/website? If not, explore!! Her website is www.slimmingeats.com - excellent for inspiration with yummy looking photos too! I've made the following recipe a few times now and it's a big hit with my both my dh and myself!! Salmon and Tomatoes with Rice Pilaf | Slimming Eats XXXX

I personally LURRRVE mine simply panfried in frylight so that the skin goes really crispy and drizzle a little maple syrup over the top!! Delish!! Have you seen BritMumInCanada's threads/website? If not, explore!! Her website is www.slimmingeats.com - excellent for inspiration with yummy looking photos too! I've made the following recipe a few times now and it's a big hit with my both my dh and myself!! Salmon and Tomatoes with Rice Pilaf | Slimming Eats XXXX

That sounds really nice:D Thanks for the link I will pop over and have a look aswell;)

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for all the replies - I have gone from having no idea to not being able to decide what to do! Looks like salmon will be on the menu a few times in the weeks to come!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)

philly_x

S: 16st1lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.33%)
I like putting season all and some garlic pepper on salmon and then pan frying with fry light! x