Sal's journey to be slim!!! Again!

Sally111

Well, I've actually been on & off this diet for the last 10wks.....I can't stick at it & feeling very annoyed with myself!! I did it last year for 12 wks & found it so easy I lost 3.5 stone. Why is it so hard this time??? I've decided I'm an emotional eater & eat when I'm tired, bored, upset or if the weathers crap. I've decided to keep this diary this time so I can come on here instead of reaching for food!
So here we go day 1 (again for the 18th time) my aim today is to be 100%, sounds easy but I've struggled to even do 1 day lately.

somehow I've lost 14lbs in the 10 wks of cheating, so imagine how much I would of lost had I stuck to plan :(
Anyway its a new day so here we go........... :) :) :)

I'm on my first day too and like you I've done it in the past! I have the same idea as you rather than rummage the cupboards im going to come on here. Good luck!

It's already working, normally now I'd be beating myself up about wanting something to eat for lunch. But instead I'm reading people's posts whilst thinking about making my chocolate shake into a mousse!
Good luck to you on your first day, it's tough but you can do it :) x

Hi girls:) Welcome to the Lipotrim world. Its 11th week going for me on this diet. I think I did well. My rule was - take one day at the time, one week, etc. Always tried not to think about how long its gona take lose weight, just one day at the time. It helps:) Good luck on your journey.

I'm not doing too bad either, I'm not despairing at myself yet over why I've let myself get so bad I've had to bring myself to this lol. I'm actually thinking of how much better my skin will look with all the water I'm drinking lol.

X Sarah X

Wow weee you've done amazingly well, it just goes to show how good this diet is if kept at & taken seriously! Well done you! We've been on it got the same amount of time & nearly the same start weight & you've done fab!

Day 1 actually surprised myself & was 100%, well done me :)

Day 2 has been easy, I've been really busy which helps...so bring on day 3!!
What a joke I shouldn't be starting over again I'm so cross with myself, especially seeing what results I could of had, had I not cheated :/
I'm in a very angry & annoyed mood today, it's my first TOTM since I had my daughter 17wks ago.....so ignore me!! :)

I wish I found today easy, it's been really tough today just felt very weak and I've drank 3 litres of water. Hoping tomorrow is a better day!

Well done for getting through the first 2 days again lol!

Back