Salt on ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by miss candi, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. miss candi

miss candi Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys, :p

I'm at the end of day two on ss+ and for my 200cal meal i had a whole tin of tuna (in brine) with lettuce and cucumber. I think I'm entering ketosis because I've had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth all day, slight bad breath, tiredness and weakness. Although i still get hunger pangs. I'm worried that the salt in the brine i have just eaten will kick me out of ketosis....have i ruined it?:sigh:

Thanks in advance!
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

a little salt shouldnt effect ketosis but may make you retain a little water , which will soon go , you need to get the tuna in spring water in future :)

4. miss candi

miss candi Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the quick reply hunny. I'm gonna pick some up after work tomoro!

When i was weighing the fish i realised it was pretty much the whole tin! Thats right isnt it? Because it feels like its too much. If it is right then i cant wait to tuck in tomorrow night again!

5. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah it is about a whole tin !! SS+ is a good plan , I enjoyed it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.