Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Salt on ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by miss candi, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. miss candi

miss candi Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys, :p

I'm at the end of day two on ss+ and for my 200cal meal i had a whole tin of tuna (in brine) with lettuce and cucumber. I think I'm entering ketosis because I've had a horrible metallic taste in my mouth all day, slight bad breath, tiredness and weakness. Although i still get hunger pangs. I'm worried that the salt in the brine i have just eaten will kick me out of ketosis....have i ruined it?:sigh:

Thanks in advance!
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

a little salt shouldnt effect ketosis but may make you retain a little water , which will soon go , you need to get the tuna in spring water in future :)

4. miss candi

miss candi Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the quick reply hunny. I'm gonna pick some up after work tomoro!

When i was weighing the fish i realised it was pretty much the whole tin! Thats right isnt it? Because it feels like its too much. If it is right then i cant wait to tuck in tomorrow night again!

5. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah it is about a whole tin !! SS+ is a good plan , I enjoyed it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.