Samelam's Food Diary - Ben and Jerry's BEGONE!

Samelam

Hi all :) feeling full of motivation today so thought I would start a food diary! I use MFP but would like to use this as a space just to vent my feelings away because I've found it helpful before!

I have a thread on newbies with some background, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it so I won't for the moment.

So, lets get on with this :D

B: 40g porridge with semi skimmed milk and a chopped up pear.
Coffee with sweeteners and dash of semi-skimmed milk.

Annnnd that's all I've got, because it's not even 10am yet! Shall update this evening with the rest of my munching :D

you can link it i think ;-)

Thank you blondcat :D I can't do clickable links (I tried and failed!) so I shall link and see if I can actually figure it out a little later!

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/347780-starting-again-time-ill-do.html

Sooooo:

L: leftover beef chili con carne on a huge salad with avocado

D: will be pulled pork with salad and probably a lot more avocado because I love the stuf :)

Snacks: leftover tomato, pepper and onion scrambled egg which DD didn't want (tssk!), medium skinny white latte from Costa, one milk tray chocolate that was calling to me.

I seem to be using coffee to try and quench my hunger but after a bit of reading I'm now thinking I really need to cut down on it :( which is hard as I work in a coffee shop with free tea and coffee! *sobs*

Hello there! Welcome;-) Very tasty foor diary you have! Love avocado!!! My fav is salad with shrimps and avocado with lemon juice and some greens :p yummy) Will be glad to follow your diary and progress! Good luck

Back