Sammi's life changing diary.

I everyone, I'm Sammi, I live in nottinghamshire with my husband and 2 boys. I started SW 3 weeks ago and have so far lost 8.5lbs (7.5, 0.5 and 0.5) I love the food that I am eating and so far I am enjoying it.
I have recently started to slip a little and I think if I write everything I do it may help me see where I go wrong.
I suffer from fibromyalgia and agoraphobia so I don't get much excersise at all so my weight loss needs to come from a change in my eating.
I was always slim until I stopped smoking when I was 24 to try for my eldest son. I put 4 stone on in 4 months and went from a size 10 to 18. I went up to 15 stone after the birth of my youngest son but 10 years and 2 children later I'm now a size 16, I weigh 12 stone 3lbs and I am 4 foot 11 small!
I want to get down to around 9.5 stone and change my eating habits so that I stay there.
Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who is not only supportive but does all my cooking. He is doing the plan with me and we eat the same food as a family.
My worse saboteur are my children. They get upset if they offer me sweets and I refuse.
So... Nice to meet you all and I hope I didn't bore you too much!?!

Sammi.

So this morning a had my usual cocktail of pills, 4 black coffees and 6 cigs. Lol.

Breakfast.

Bacon (all fat removed) tomato&onions, beans, fried tinned potatoes and scrambled egg.

I cooked today as its fathers day, it was lovely too.

May have some melon soon along with a pint of water and 4 more coffees.

Just had an alpen light bar and a harvest morn bar. HEXB. Also a 2 inch slice of roulade. (I'll couldn't it as half a syn even though it's much less)

So far 0.5 syns.

Oooooo roast chicken dinner, my plate was 2/3 full of super free broccoli, carrots and cabbage with roast potatoes, parsnips and onion. I had 100ml of gravy with it. Lovely but I couldn't eat it all, 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have had a problem finishing it all as well as pudding but not now.

Feeling really good about today so far. Been 100% on plan. So far. Magic words.

1.5 syns. Gravy.

2 syns total.

Monday 18th.

Hmmmmm had a fantastic start, free yogurt, melon, grapes, apple, 2 lemons in water, 2 coffees.

And a slice of my birthday fruit cake. Damn. It was looking at me though. Taunting me.
Nah, I just wanted it.
The problem I have is if it's there I'll eat it, I don't have any other rubbish in the house but my husband brought me a perry the platipus fruit cake that he had made for my birthday last week. I have been so good with it but I'm starting to think I should just eat the lot and have rid of it!
I actually feel blah now when I was feeling great.
Oh well, it's done now , no point moaning about it. No one forced me as much as I would love to say they did.
Onwards and upwards..... Back to bed for me.

Well if you only had 2 syns yesterday, so if you count your syns left from yesterday that you didn't use (so 13) and maybe count 5 off todays, that should cover your cake and you still have 10 syns you can have today if you want them.

Nothing wrong with carrying syns over. And you are suppose to have at LEAST 5 syns a day, that could be why you are not losing weight so fast (if having only a couple of syns is normal for you) the last 2 weeks. Since you are new aim for between 10-15 syns a day, then if you don't lose weight, try cutting down a bit, maybe to 7 syns.

Thanks ally. I'll bear that in mind.

Ended up having another slice of cake, then half of my syn free super free curry and rice for tea. I'm on my 3rd double vodka diet red bull and just had the other half of my curry and 2 harvest morn bars as my hexb. My cake intake has been bad but meal wise I've stayed on plan.
Which is good as before I would have ruined my day with cake and ended up thinking stuff it and eating rubbish for the rest of the day.
This is a blip. Once the cake has gone I will be fine. Until I go to Alton towers on Friday.... But I'll worry about that then!

Got weighed in yesterday and I've lost 1lb. That's 9.5lb in 4weeks. It's star week too so I'm very pleased. Yesterday I ate the last slice of cake, then baked bean lasagna with wedges and 2 rocky road bars (that are amazing)
Today I have had a huge bowl of supefree fruit and a free yogurt. I'm also drinking lots of hot lemon water. I really enjoy it too.
I'm feeling great, off to Alton towers tomorrow and taking a huge syn free picnic. Can't wait

Back