Sammys 80 day challenge

Sammysmiles

Okay, so here I am again.... After starting Exante 3 times my trousers are still way too tight! I had a fat Easter, fat summer and I WILL NOT be having a fat Christmas. I will be having pictures taken and I won't be hiding behind one of my children.

I've worked it's 80 days til Xmas week (12 weeks) so I'm going to stick to TS 100%. The longest I've done is 4 weeks so I'm going to need all of your support and I'll support you.

I'm starting at 13.1 and ideally I want to be 10, no real goals before Xmas apart from to be smaller. 2 stone would be really nice.

I'm a sporadic exerciser but I'm going to try real hard to go at least 3 times a week.

Here goes, day one vanilla shake, douwe egberts caramel coffee and 1 litre of water.

My downfalls are always tea time as the cook of the house I nibble constantly!

Good luck Sammy! I'm on it 100% until my christmas ball from work so will be hanging around here trying to get/offer support!

I reckon one meal at a time if the way to crack it!

Good luck to you both. I used to pick away while cooking, I thought I'd find it difficult cooking and doing TS, so far so good though (I realise that might change haha) I am staying on TS 100% for the next 40 days to start off. Then I'll reassess and see.

Hi Sammy!

Just subscribing, here if you need support and good luck with your journey! I've set myself a 100 day challenge so hopefully we both see a 2 stone loss by Christmas :)

How's it going Sammy? Hope things are well.

Back