Total Solution Sammy's diary total solution here we go!

sammysue

So day one, i think ive done amazing! Been 100% and still to have my final shake at 20:30 i think is good going, been on this all day reading keeping motivated, i cant wait til weigh in next monday, really hope i lose something, im giving up if i dont! Really need to try not weigh myself til mon but i cant help it, im so impatient!! Anyway day 1 and i'm 11st 11 3/4. For being only 5ft 1 this waaaaaay to heavy! Im going to aim to lose a stone first see how it goes and when i succeed i will make a new goal, and i will succeed!

Good luck! You will do fab. I will admit to being a daily weigher, can't help it but I find it keeps me on track!

So after a while of been off im back into full swing of the diet and loving it! Third day in i dont even want to eat a thing, the results are too great. Got my friends baby christening next weekend and looking forward to fitting into one of old dresses :) lost 5lbs already and ive only done 2 full days :) so happy, one thing i did struggle with though is metafit, it was way too hard to do on very little cals, gong for a walk tonight so that will be better.

Wow SS

You must be buzzing now your away with it. Get those frocks dusted off for next weekend.x

like you I tried to do a Kettlebells workout. I nearly fainted! Though I do plan on going back to it when on more calories.

Happy Easter.x

Back