Sammy's Diary

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Hi All,

On week three and lost 10 pounds so far. Currently on ss+ milk option. I was okay starting and no symptoms really just the heavy head and dullness but today got a whacking headache. I switched to ss+ from step 2 as I think I was slipping out of ketosis.

Anyway, consultant is really supportive and we SMS daily. I'm on plan until 13th Dec and resuming in Jan. Wanted to do damage control as I would hate to gain then gain over Christmas as well.

Hope you all had a great day. Another day tomorrow x

Sammy

Had a day from hell yesterday but much better today. I've got two weeks today to do this on the side of Christmas. Weigh in on Sunday. I'm glad I have been losing weight now it is so easy to say start in the New Year. I'm glad I've started so would have lost some weight and if I gain a bit over the holidays it's not a big deal. Didn't want to gain and gain...

Sammy

Weigh is on Sunday but sneak preview only a pound, not impressed and hope things turn around in the next two days.

Can being unwell knock you out of ketosis?

Sammy

A bit hard going around the Christmas fair with people having hot chocolate and mulled wine!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Sammy

Back