Sammysmiles needs to shed the fat!

Sammysmiles

Well, since started Exante last January and going from around 13 and a half stone down to 11 I have managed to keep it off. Exante is my go to diet when I need to shed weight so I'm back to hopefully get down to 9.7 stone. Its our 10 year wedding anniversary this summer and to celebrate we have signed up for a muddy obstacle course.

I've been working out with a personal trainer in prep so on training days i shall be adding extra protein so I can get through the weight training but where possible ill be doing it 100%.

Just waiting on my delivery, started the day with scrambled eggs.

Here we go......again!

Well done on your weight loss and for keeping it off!

Also on getting fit along with husband...the muddy obstacle course sounds like fun:p

Good luck with the rest of your Exante journey:)

8 weeks to the muddy obstacle course!

Thank you Mini, so good to have you back x

Its our 10 year wedding anniversary this summer and to celebrate we have signed up for a muddy obstacle course.

What a novel way to celebrate a 10 year anniversary!!! My husband did one of those last year with a bunch of friends and they had great fun.

Well done for keeping the weight off since last time - that's very inspirational!

Brilliant keeping the weight off and the obstacle course sounds fun, or torture one or the other x

Torturous, definitely! :) how did you find it? Im worried that my fitness levels will let me down even though the husband said he will wait for me!

Day one done, gym this morning to get rid of this ring of fat around my waist. Its like ive stuffed a rubber ring around my waist as everything else is (fairly) slim (ish!)

Sounds like fun. Tough mudders keep popping up on my ads on here. I have no idea why and I will not be clicking on them anytime soon

Oh, how i forget about the toilet activities on Exante :)

I did lifting at the gym this morning, hard work but I had a shake before And had a litre of water there.

I prefer my bars at night, so ill have a shake at lunch then maybe a couple of 1g sausages later on. I dont finish work til 9 :(

What are 1g sausages?

Oh,1g carb sausages. Tesco finest, really high meat content and really tasty. I have a couple with mayo.

Day 3, its going well. Im loving the new bars, strawberry, yoghurt and jam. Really good, a few chocolate ones came in my pack, bleurgh!! Going to use the box up then order more as I seem to end up with cupboards full of the ones i hate.

I havent weighed yet. Going to hold off til monday, its hard for a serial weigher but doing weights is really going to affect my loss so i dont want to be discouraged

Really great to see that you've kept the inital loss off! I'm a bit picky about bars, so have stuck to toffee nut so far but the free lemon one I got was OK & I might try the yoghurt/jam one!

Good luck for your new target - it sounds like you are doing a really well rounded plan with all the exercise, and a mud run sounds like great fun :D

I'm a serial weigher too!! I've tried hard not to be but can't help it. Better than obsessing with food though.

I might have to hunt down those sausages and see if I can have them.
I thought you meant the sausages weighed 1g in total so had visions of you digging in win a toothpick and magnifying glass

They are really good, great for keeping you in ketosis as well.

Mrs N, ive been reading your diary, very motivational. How are you feeling? Youve got amazing willpower x

Evil, thank you. I never want to start with a giant target again although sometimes it feels as though a big loss is easier to do than the little ones as it seems to come off quicker.

I had a big job interview yesterday so didnt have my shake til 10.30 but another day down.

Shake this morning then its arm day at the gym, try to get rid of the bingo wings. Im not excited but have to do it :( I hate getting older.... And looser :)

Back