Sample pack has arrived, eek!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Ordered my sample pack yesterday and it's arrived today ready to start on Monday. It's my birthday Friday so I'm out on Saturday night, planning to have a low carb day on Sunday to try ease me into it a bit more on Monday! I'm actually strangely looking forward to it and want to get started, is that strange?! Hope it goes well for me, need to get this weight shifted.

Good luck hun, I was soo excited to start, I'm on day 3 now but have done s&s earlier this year and lost almost 3 stone, it's great x

Woo hoo Caroline Happy Birthday for The weekend, I've got 8 days of cd left then joining S&S from then got 2 week supply to start! They are really nice flavours and great customer service :) xx

hello! good luck with your weight loss journey :) I started S&S 2 weeks ago, I love it! have a great birthday too :)

mine is supposed to be coming today but I am still waiting

Thanks everyone :) Actually strangely looking forward to starting. Liking the sounds of all the packs I've got, except for the thai and mushroom soups, blurgh!

caroline g said:
Thanks everyone :) Actually strangely looking forward to starting. Liking the sounds of all the packs I've got, except for the thai and mushroom soups, blurgh!

Good luck. The mushroom soup is really nice made as a sauce over chicken and veg tho :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back