sample refeed menu for 7thAug (value your opinions & advice )

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi every1, well i'm down 3lbs this week, i'm happy with that when i look at ticker and c i'm past half way mark i'm delighted :banana dancer:

Goin on hols fri 14th just for a week down the country so goin to refeed on 7th and hopfully repeat it on hols and then depending on how that goes will decide wheather to go back on tfr or not i'd like to do 2 shakes and 1 meal i think when i come back :rolleyes: well thats way i'm thinking at min but will c !! :cool:

here's my sample menu so would value your opinions and advice :rolleyes:

Fri Aug 7th Day 1

Breakfast 11am - Shake
Lunch 2pm - Shake
Dinner 6pm - Fillet chicken (cooked on George Forman no oil ) Mushrooms, onions salt and pepper cooked in microwave (no oil) Small salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, scallions & peppers

Sat 8th Day 2

Breakfast 11am - Shake
Lunch 2pm - tuna salad
Dinner 6pm - Fillet chicken (cooked on George Forman no oil ) Mushrooms, onions salt and pepper cooked in microwave (no oil) Small salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, scallions & peppers

Sun 9th Day 3

Breakfast 11am - Shake
Lunch 2pm - tuna salad
Dinner 6pm - Fillet chicken (cooked on George Forman no oil ) Mushrooms, onions salt and pepper cooked in microwave (no oil) 8 oz baked potato with mushrooms & onions inside

Rest of week
lunch
A. Toasted wrap with tuna, peppers, sweetcorn and low mayo
B. Toasted brown bread ham tomato lettuce and low mayo
C. Toasted wrap with turkey rasher, lettuce tomato onion peppers & low mayo

Dinner
A. baked potato chicken & hot mushroom & onion
B. Spaghati Bol as per refeed programe
C. Tuna salad with baked potato
D. Chicken stir fry with 5 spice & noodles & spray oil
E. Omlette (2 eggs) mushroom onions peppers tomato & turkey rasher diced

Snacks fruit & low fat youghart

I goin to stay away from white bread & chips dont want getting used to them again!

So what do u think? i wont be drinking as i dont miss it at all!

Last edited:
Hi Nicola

Not going to comment on the menu, cause I am gonna leave that to the other "experts", although, take note on the snacks....Mary pointed out and I think Tanya as well...cant remember without looking, but dont have the snacks of fruit/yoghurt if you dont need them.

Like the idea of the mushrooms/onions....rather than in the salad, might just pinched that idea and I handnt thought about using my George for my chicken!!!

ya i used to do that on ww years ago was nice :) looking forward to all comments will only eat snacks if i need 2 (i was thinking)
i'm not very good in kitchen and will be eating from work deli mainly, but can leave low mayo etc in fridge for them to use for me

I am sure others will comment when they come online..it does help to get someone elses perspective..it is such a daunting time for us re-feeders :)

I have loved cooking the past 11 weeks, but when I was doing the menu, I struggled because it was for me and I was sweating thinking about it and what I can and cant have! But, at least it is making me think...gosh, almost a week to go, but is it dragging for you??? It is for me!!

It all seems ok to me chick - the only thing i'd steer clear of is the spray oil - it may only be 1calorie etc but really during refeed you should steer clear of adding any fats unnecisarily (sp?) although i am no expert! Mary and Jan know more than me! I'm still learning!

Eating again is much much harder than TFR let me tell you! lol

Also, get the lightest mayo you can get - i get a big jar from asda for like 98p and its their own extra light mayo and a tbsp is only 12calories. You'll need just half of that for a sandwich/wrap. :)

Great will do Tanya thank you :)

i looking forward to eating but dreading the following wi incase i put on :(

Hiya!

Your menu looks fine to me as long as you don't think having the same dinner 3 nights on the run (except for tato) won't be a bit boring ....? You could have turkey or maybe some white fish? Obviously it's entirely up to you, if you're happy I'm happy ;)

And yes - only have the snacks if you are hungry but don't try NOT to have them. If you're hungry you must eat!

Best of luck :) xx (Oh and I'll be pinching the onion & mushroom thing as well - how long in the micro?) xx

Your menu looks good, it will be quite exciting for you to eat again and I have no doubt that you will thoroughly enjoy it.

Good luck for refeed and same as mentioned above, just avoid the snacks unless you are genuinely hungry.

thanks every1 looking forward to it, feeling great, went horse riding this eve worked up a sweat!!!! me and the horse only sitting down now :)

i cant remember how long i put it in micro for just till they soft i think i used to do it on ww on a sun morn with turkey rashers, chicken sausages, 1 egg and beans and 2 slices of ww bread!! a propper fry up for for 7 points!!!!
again thanks for all the advice

Back