Samples arrived, soooo excited! dipping my toe in!

RebekahR

Gold Member
My postman was slightly naughty and popped them through the door....I was chuffed, rather than a big red note!!!!

Got a truffa bar & crispy shake, and a selection of samples.. Veg soup, sweet porridge, lemon choc bar, spicy spag, caramel

Oooo..going to try them and see how I find them, hoping to get going in a couple of weeks. Got a huge law exam at the end of the month after just having surgery this week - I dont like to make things simple for myself!!

Thinking from Mid April - Mid June - birthday time, hopefully can make some difference in my bust size which is my main focus!! Currently a 32K , bottoms size 10 pretty much 90% of the time, tops anything from a 14-16 get over boobs! Got myself a selection of goal bras.. 32G would be dreamy as I havent been that small a bust since I was 15!

Hopefully get a journal going once I fully jump on the wagon!!:cool:

RebekahR said:
My postman was slightly naughty and popped them through the door....I was chuffed, rather than a big red note!!!!

Got a truffa bar & crispy shake, and a selection of samples.. Veg soup, sweet porridge, lemon choc bar, spicy spag, caramel

Oooo..going to try them and see how I find them, hoping to get going in a couple of weeks. Got a huge law exam at the end of the month after just having surgery this week - I dont like to make things simple for myself!!

Thinking from Mid April - Mid June - birthday time, hopefully can make some difference in my bust size which is my main focus!! Currently a 32K , bottoms size 10 pretty much 90% of the time, tops anything from a 14-16 get over boobs! Got myself a selection of goal bras.. 32G would be dreamy as I havent been that small a bust since I was 15!

Hopefully get a journal going once I fully jump on the wagon!!:cool:

Ooo - yes give them a go. Of your selection my favourites are the lemon bar, spicy spag and truffa bar. Enjoy! Good idea not to start until after your surgery as your body may need a few more calories to help with the recovery. How much weight are you looking to lose in total?

Am thinking 2 stone 7, and then see from there, I could go for 3st and then re-evaluate... am a fairly small frame, but plenty of muscle..so know bmi may be a bit off for me!

Yeah I am still resting up, so eating little and often...will give my spag bol a try over the weekend! :)

Well good luck on your journey and hope to continue to see you on the forum!

The bars are so nice yum!
Going to give my body a fortnight as still healing after op, energy drained as it is.

Can't wait to get started :)

Thank you :)

Two weeks to go, let myself fully recover, then jump right in :)

Back