1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sams 42lbs challenge

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by smmy77, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. smmy77

smmy77 Member

I started slimming world again on the 27th dec 2010... I have done really well this week up to last night where I had to have a few drinks... well 5 beers and 2 glasses of wine... not good but have been so good all over xmas and the new year so why not... My weigh is on wed... I was hoping to weigh in at 13s 11 which will give me a 2lb loss... fingers crossed it will be a good start.....

Mini target:

under 13stone by 22nd feb 11

under 12 stone by 7th april

under 11 stone by my holiday 21st june

I have a lot to lose and would love to hear from ppl in the same situation... like most ppl I like to drink at weekends but think now if i want to shift the weight quicker I seriously have to cut down....anyway wish me luck my weigh in is wed,.... im not looking fwd to it...
    Last edited: 3 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.