**Sam's Diary***

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by X_Sam_X, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. X_Sam_X

X_Sam_X New Member

Hey everyone

So let me introduce myself, my name is Sam and im 20 years old, I have basically been overweight for quite a while, so when we booked a holiday to Florida with 18 of my family and friends, thats when i decided i dont want to be the fat 1 lol, plus after watching a video of myslef on holiday i was nearly sick with what i saw!!!!

So i started weight watchers on 2nd July 08, i weighed in at 12st 3lbs, before that i did a bikin diet for a couple of weeks and lost 6lbs, but that was horrible i couldnt hardly eat anything so decided to join WW.

The 1st weeks weigh in was really nerveracking, but as soon as i got off them scales in boots and look at the slip, i was shocked! my weight was 11st 12lbs!!

5lbs in 1 week

The 2nd weeks weigh in was just as scary hahaha, and i successfully lost.......

so i have lost a total of 8lbs on Weightwatchers up to now, and alltogether with the couple of weeks on the bikini diet i have lost...

1 STONE!!!!

So im on my 3rd week of WW now and im absolutley loving it!

So i have 15weeks to go, to hopefully reach my target goal for my holidays, and be able to wear a bikini and not feel like a fat heffa! hahaha

Thanks for Reading
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save

Welcome to Minis and WOW well done so far!
    Youre doing great!
    Keep it up and youll sure be at goal for your holiday xxx

Have a look at all the stories and diaries on here, it'll take some time though xxx
  4. X_Sam_X

X_Sam_X New Member

Thanks 4 the reply
    I have been looking round at everyones diary and stories, and there all doing great, i cant wait to do as good as everyone else :D

How are you doing?

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Your doing brilliantly! well done! .. Im sure you'll be in that bikini hun! ....
  6. X_Sam_X

X_Sam_X New Member

So how long have you all been on WW 4?
  7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Sam and welcome - very well done on your losses so far!

I'm just approaching my week 4 weigh-in and have lost 8lbs so far. Have done every diet from a-z and got bigger and bigger!

Wish I'd got my head round this years ago.

Hoping WW will be the last diet I ever do!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.