1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sam's Diet Diary (Pcos/TTC)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sammyl79, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sammyl79

sammyl79 Member

Hi everyone

I am a pcos sufferer, diagnosed after investigations back in 2005 after having my daughter (my miracle!)

Me and my partner have been TTC for nearly 2 years and are under the care of a consultant at the local hospital, which is good as things are happening but everything is just Sooooooo slow.... Have managed a cycle on Clomid in Feb but it was confirmed I hadn't ovulated, and have waited for my next cycle since...

Anyway when I gain weight my periods stop, hence joining SW. This time I am highly determined to reach my target!

Starting weight: 13.5 (25/05/11)
    Target weight: 11.5 (aiming for mid July in time for hols)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi Sammy which plan will u be following ? Good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.