Sam's new year, new start, new me

nunu17

So this year i decided to join slimming world properly so i have been there for 4 weeks and i have reached my 1/2 stone award x
weight losses - 1st week -3 1/2lbs
2nd week - 1lb
3rd week - 1lb
4th week - 2lb

altho i must say i had a chippy last nite - chips with kebab and garlic mayo and today i have been stressed @ work and ate everything in site :-( bag quavers, popcorn, bar blackjack and a kitkat chunky - tomoz i will be gud though.
today i had oranges and pears for brekkie - a sausage sandwich for lunch + superspeed soup plus a mullerlight coconut x

Ok well i said i'd be good today that hasnt woked out how i was hoping for it to x ive had 2 x sausage rolls and a kitkat chunky :-( wat am i gonna do im normally so good x

today's food diary
brekkie - coconut yog 1/2 apple
1 slice wholemeal bread and a spoon of nutella
lunch - 2 x sausage rolls - so not planned to have these and i also ended up eating a kitkat chunky x
dinner tonight i am goig down to my mums we are gettin a takeaway x i havent been good since weds x

Well done on your half stone award. Don't undo all of your good work so far, stop with the naughty munchies right away and draw a line under them - get back onto plan for the rest of the day and the day after etc and hopefully you'll be ok. Have a look at the recipe thread on minimins for ideas of yummy s/w friendly things to eat.
You probably know this already but kit-kat chunky's are 13 syns each - if you feel the need for a kit-kat you would be far better choosing a standard 2 finger one at 5.5 syns
Everyone has a lapse every now and again, that's ok, but the key is not to let it last and to get back on track asap. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Back