samsung galaxy s 2?

lauriel

Silver Member
Does anyone happen to know if there is a minmins app for this phone? There's gazzillions of them on the android market and I spent ages trawling through them yesterday and couldn't find anything! :(

Hi, it am not very technical so trying to remember how I got it.! I have the older model to yours but just went into my market app and typed in minimins, and an app came up which I downloaded. Works a treat! :)

I have that phone. I just went to the android market place, typed in "minimins" on the apps section and it was at the top :)

nice one! Thanks guys! :D

I logged on to the www site and it told me there was an app click here to download sort of thing

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Glad you got it sorted :) its a very decent app aswell I reckon! I like to have a browse while I'm out and about :p

I am sooooo in love with my phone. I only got it on Sunday, my old phone was starting to pack up so thought it was high time I treated myself to a newbie one...It is superb. There are no other words for it!!! The app is a handy little tool if you're out and about and want to check in with everyone :)

They are wicked phones aren't they, I don't think you could have treated yourself to a better one :p

My OH is the hardest man to impress with technology and he is soo against taking out phone contracts...He is going to get one tomorrow lol...

Back