Samsung Galaxy S2 vs ....

HPSaucy

Will get there one day!
This is totally off topic but was wondering if anyone has the Samsung Galaxy S2 and if so what you think of it?

More importantly can you get the app for this site?!

I've got an iPhone but thinking of upgrading to either this or a HTC, can anyone that's had an iPhone and now got one of the above let me know the pros and cons please x

You don't really need the app - just use the net on the phone.

I have the current iphone (4) and use HTC previously. In my opinion, they are all much of a muchness.

If you are due the upgrade, than go for it, but I believe the Galaxy is a lookalike of the iphone so would go for one of the HTC's;)

Thanks for that, don't laugh but I can't get my head around how to use the proper site! I always use the app even at home as I don't know how to find anything.. Perhaps I just need to persevere! X

I must admit I find the screen too small so switch to laptop or PC rather than Iphone. Seems a very flimsy excuse to get an Ipad;)

Have you tried The Gadget Show's website or T3 and other gadget sites? might be worth a look.

My hubby got a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it's currently being repaired for the 3rd time as it keeps crashing then wont start up again. Apparently it's a common fault. Unfortunately Phones 4 u wont replace it until after it's been repaired three times!!! So annoying as he's phoneless and keeps pinching my blackberry to fiddle with!!!!

Back