sanghi's weightloss rollercoaster

sanghi

I started my Lipotrim journey today. I weigh a shocking 13st 7.6lbs the heaviest I have ever been.

I have been really prepared and have chucked out all the food in the house (don't worry I live on my own). Most of the tinned and packaged is going to the homeless shelter.

I have done all the diets you can think of over the years, and they all had the same end result; I put on more weight once I stopped.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a copy of Paul Mackennas I can Make You Thin. It seemed to be working and then all of a sudden I realised that I couldn't follow one of the golden rules, the one that says eat what you want, because I had no idea what I wanted. All because I had been told what to eat by all the diets that I had done and now have no idea about my tastes.

I wondered around Tescos like a crazy woman trying to figure out what I wanted to eat. In the end I just chucked in whatever was the quickest to cook.

So I am doing Lipotrim to cleanse my taste buds and by the time I start re-feed hopefuly I will have re-established my likes and dislikes.

It sounds strange doesn't it, eating but really liking what you are eating, but still eating enough to put on loads of weight.

Anyway, my first day is almost done, I've had a chocolate shake and a chicken soup, and 2 litres of water. I'll have a last shake before bed, as I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Sorry for the long intro, but I have a Phd in being a chatterbox!

It's the end of day four and I have finally gotten rid of the horrid headache I've had since Tuesday. It was so bad I missed my last shake on Tuesday.

Today I am wide awake and full of energy. And it has been really quiet at work. Sods law.

This is as far as I got on Lipotrim my first time around, so fingers crossed that I make it through my first week.

Back