Santa Claus' Little Helpers Christmas Challenge 2013

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
:4616:HO HO HO here we go everyone...:4616:
Christmas 2013 Challenge Total Challenge loss to date - 91lbs lost

Well here we go, I will start the Challenge from Monday 26th August when current challenge ends. I am adding anyone who has already let me know what they want to lose & anyone else who wants to join feel free. The Challenge will last for 17 weeks which takes us to Christmas Eve. Onwards & downwards my little elves ;)

Lexie 12.8lbs lost 10.6lbs to lose

Tracy 10.5lb lost minus 3.5lbs to lose **TARGET ACHIEVED*
Pudders 14.4lbs lost 8.6lbs to lose
Northernstar 28lbs to lose
Essextrueblue 21lbs to lose

Kat 7lbs lost 3lbs to lose

Mini-mummy-2-be 36lbs to lose

Kirsty 12lbs lost 5lbs to lose
Phenomenalgemma 18lbs to lose
LizB - 5lbs lost 9lbs to lose

Lisa - 3lbs lost 6lbs to lose

Hypno1 - 34lbs to lose

Rachel - 2lbs lost 13lbs to lose

SparklesG1 - 50lbs to lose
SarahB - 10.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to lose
Alison 31lbs to lose

Iced Gems 7lbs lost 35lbs to lose

Jojo1625 - 32lbs to lose

KittyBling 9lbs lost 16lbs to lose

Last edited:
BTW, Lexie, I think there's a typo in Phenomenalgemma's name on your list - she'll probably be too polite to mention it, lol. ;) xx

Omg!! It's late and I've had a crap weekend. I've just spent ages looking for Lexie's Typo. And not finding any when I realised she must have already changed it before unread it!! :( duh!! I really need a very large Baileys tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Omg!! It's late and I've had a crap weekend. I've just spent ages looking for Lexie's Typo. And not finding any when I realised she must have already changed it before unread it!! :( duh!! I really need a very large Baileys tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:D xx

I know I said I jinx myself but I do need to give myself some sort of goal.

14 pounds for me please.

Whoo hooo :) We'll all be super slinky by Christmas. Can't wait. I've got a mini goal which is a two weeks holiday in Fuerteventura in November. I'm hoping to wear a bikini and look half decent lol. We've got a private villa with own pool so will probably wear one anyway as it will only be me and the kids, but it would be nice to really rock a bikini and not worry too much about too much flab :)

Thanks guys! Never anticipated this final hurdle! Thought I'd be happy when I reached my target weight but now the challenge seems huge to reach my ideal weight for my height etc,

Thanks guys! Never anticipated this final hurdle! Thought I'd be happy when I reached my target weight but now the challenge seems huge to reach my ideal weight for my height etc,

Don't let society make you go lower than you're comfortable with. At my goal my bmi is still 28 but I'll settle there as I know when I was there in jan/feb I was happy!

The goal I am aiming for is not within my BMI either. I am aiming for a weight where I am a size 12. I do not want to be any lighter/slimmer than that as I look gaunt.
Don't want to lose all my curves!

12lb for me please :)

I've just started on xenical but can I join in please? I'm really hoping this works as I guess my next stop is surgery eeek! As I've just started I don't really know what a realistic goal is so can I say 14lbs for now but alter it if I manage to go over that amount please?

Thanks all and good luck!
Liz

Back