Santa got me a Kindle

The Punisher

And a £10 Amazon voucher to get me started. I haven't been a massive reader this year, has anyone got any book recommemdations? No specific genres, I'm open to any suggestions!

Personally I'd download as many of the free books as you fancy and hold on to your voucher until there's something specific you'd really like.

I've currently got 9 pages (approx 50+) of books on mine still to read and haven't paid a penny - Kindle rules :p

Personally I'd download as many of the free books as you fancy and hold on to your voucher until there's something specific you'd really like.

I've currently got 9 pages (approx 50+) of books on mine still to read and haven't paid a penny - Kindle rules :p

ive had my kindle since oct 2011, and have spent £2.50 on books! Some of the freebies have been really good! And if its rubbish you just delete it!
love my kindle!

I have a Kindle and went through a stage of buying books for less than a pound or free as I thought they were a bargain but I have to say most of the ones I read were utter cr@p! I'd say it's worth spending a few quid on a decent book.
I liked 'Room' by Emma Donoghue, It's only about £2 at the moment.

Back