Sapphire's WW Diary - now doing CORE!

well done Laura
you are doing super!:)

Thank you! Had a really good workout at the gym yesterday and ran around with my horse this evening so feeling healthier!

Hi Sapphire

Remember me? We were both doing PMcK for a while together - ok let me re-phrase that!!! We were both following PMckenna's plan a few months ago!.

I am still an Intuitive Eating fan but my weight loss was very slow and my GP issued and stern warning so here I am.

You are doing really well, I have a friend doing Core plan and she loves it. Good luck with the dreaded scales.:)

Ax:character00201:

Marie - thank you! I haven't lost any for a couple of weeks, just maintained, i've been faffing about, but as long as i'm ticking over i'm happy. Now i'm following core i'm hoping for more discipline and better losses! My boyfriend commented that I need new jeans as the size 12 ones that used to be tight were loose and the bum was all baggy on them :eek: so that was nice!

Hi Andi :) I am often tempted to try intuitive eating again but I just don't have the will power to say no to myself, unless I am following a plan of some sort! Just read your diary, sounds as though you are getting on fabulously! I've been reminded of the ryvita cinnamon banana thing I had a while back, yummy! Also, I can't wait until my m & s foodhall opens, there's a new big one opening up any day now about 15 mins away in a new retail park, previously the nearest was 30 mins away and then you had to pay to park in the city etc.

I think I will probably have some weeks on core and some weeks counting points, to mix things up, but I do enjoy having things like pasta, jacket potatoes and omelettes without measuring!

Today I have only been able to eat soft things as I have a really sore mouth, I thought it was my wisdom tooth, as it is half through, but it's much worse, can't open my mouth very much or chew hard things :(

So I have had things like spanish omelette, porridge and yohgurt today! Felt too rubbish to go to the gym, hopefully it will be better tomorrow, I hate going to the dentists!

Hi Laura
Woohoo about size 12 jeans being too small, that's fantastic! It's the only time we're happy about having baggy bums isn't it!
Hope your tooth is feeling better, I found with wisdom teeth it can be quite sore one day and not the next and just flare up every now and again, if it gets too bad though make sure you see the dentist.
xx

Thank you :D

My mouth is still bad, I think it is an abcess behind my wisdom tooth :( It is a red lump with a sort of grey colour around it, not good. I phoned for a dentist appt to be told I am no longer registered with them for leaving too long between appointments! So I called NHS direct and found an emergency dentists number but they can't see me until monday. Great! :rolleyes:

In the meantime, paracetamol every 4 hours seems to be doing the trick, but I can't open my mouth wide enough to eat! Today I had to force a muller rice in for breakfast, some pasta with cottage cheese for lunch (very difficult) and beans on toast for tea, soggy bread bit easier.

Bah! I'm having to eat whatever I can get into my mouth and not have to chew too much!

Ouch Laura, that sounds painful.
Perhaps you could try alternating the paracetamol with nurofen as that will help take the inflammation down. What a nightmare having to wait until Monday.
Hope you get through the weekend ok.
xx

Thank you! It is a lot better but still got a dull ache and can't open mouth very wide so will still see the dentist tomorrow.

Hope you get it sorted tomorrow Laura, glad it's feeling better though, it's horrible when you're in pain like that.
xx

Back