Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well thought I would have a go at keeping a diary of my CD journey this time around.
After losing my way yesterday when I decided to pack in and go back to weightwatchers Im feeling so much more confident and in control today. I spoke to my counsellor first thing this morning and weve agreed that I need to keep some chicken and veg or salad handy so that if im really craving I can reach for something that is at least a health option and it wont cause me to many problems that way. Im only going to use this as an emergency tool but just knowing that its there is making me feel so much better.
Im sure all my friends and family are getting fed up of me 1 minute doing the diet then next saying coming off it only to change my mind again next day!!

I am going to do this for me, we are due to go on holiday to florida in august so im hoping I can get about 6 stone off for then but im going to tackle it a bit at a time.

On that note im going to set my first mini target as being to be at 18st 7lb by the end of march. This is exactly 14lbs from where I am this morning and im sure if I give cd everything I can and will be there.

My holiday is quite a scary thought as Im actually going on holiday with my CD counsellor!!! How scary is that!! Were sharing a villa so she will track my every move!!! Will need to put in some really good work these next few months so that ive earned a few treats on my holidays!!

Well im off for a weigh in later today as I need packs, I know I wont have lost much as Ive been messing around but a couple of pounds would be great.

SARAHXX.

good luck babe im sure you will lose something. well done for keeping it up im sure you will be fine with everyones help and done worry about what family think just remember your doing it for you and you will have the last laugh in the end. Good luck babe and keep us posted on your weight loss.

Well ive been for my weigh in and even though ive been messing about ive still lost 3lb so im happy cos thats 15lb gone. I will stay strong and do this, heres to a full week of ss!! Sarahxx

Well done sarah over a stone gone! dont think you would have done that with ww, keep it up you can do it .......x

Well its sunday morning, I was up and in the gym at 7.30am!!! Did 40 mins then went in steam room, sauna and jacuzzi and it was heaven, I much prefer it when theres not many in. Been to tesco for daughters food and now back home still feeling very motivated and even though its 11.30 not had a pack yet!!!

Going to circus this afternoon so could be a bit of a test as Im a sucker for the smell of burgers etc. But im going prepared with a bar in my pocket!!! Sarahxx.

Sarah

I have started so many diets and got fed up and stopped and started and stopped and started. Parents family partner and friends are sick hearing about how I "am going to do this" etc and I have just decided well "watch this is going to happen - and this time its for ME"

Once you get on a mission it seems a lot easier. Last night at the party with the dreaded buffet... before I went out I flicked through the freemans catalogue and looked at a dress which I plan (nearer my goal) to order in a size 12. Then at the buffet when I saw those chinese chicken wings I just looked at them and thought... one day I can have them again in moderation but NOT until Im at GOAL! I am CONVINCED I am going to do this now and nothing is going to stop me and I know you can do it too.

Well done on finding the motivation to continue! As my mum says to me "its taken 27 years for you to get that fat if it only takes less than a year to shift it it has to be worth it"

Good luck hun - let me know if you need a moan / support

A xxx

Thanks Achelois, I can always do with some support as this 2nd time round lark is really hard going!! Just wish Id stuck with it last year when I lost 5 stone but hey I know I can get there again!! Im here for you to if needed and its great to have someone to chat to or moan to!! I have about another 8 stone to lose to be at an ideal weight but for the moment Im sticking with my mini goals. Sarahxx

2.30pm and ive got the banging headache thing going on!! Already drunk 2 litres water and spending most of day on loo so dont know what else to do!!! Cant up water much more or I will be downing 8 litres and I will need to be surgically removed from the loo!!! Its a good job good results happen with this diet! Sarahxx.

Well some much for my best laid plans!!! I took my bar to the circus but forgot it was in my coat pocket and it melted beyond recoqnition!!!!!!!! So im sorry to say I gave in to a hotdog!!!:cry: Im not beating myself up over it though it was only 1 hotdog and I wouldnt have been back in ketosis yet so I just have to make sure I am 100% from now on. Sarahxx.

Meet any clowns at the circus sarah:D how did them burgers smell, i went to a kids party this afternoon mmmmmmmmmmmm lots of naughty things there but just sat there with my peanut cd bar! was a good girl lol

Lifes too short to worry sarah tommorows another day! hope you enjoyed the hot dog;)

Thanks Rybens, there were some fab clowns and some very thin and bendy ladys who my husband enjoyed tremendosly!!! It was the smell of the fried onions that got me!!!! My CB was not just on my shoulder there were six of them dragging me to the van!!! Well done with the kids party, a buffett would have had the same effect as the onions im afraid so I have to avoid them like the plague!! Luckily my daughters 8 so I can just drop her off and leave her now!! Sarahxx.

Know what you mean about hubbys and bendy ladys mine has just asked if he could have tickets to see the sugababes for his birthday ! bless he thinks he is 18:cool: lol

Sarah

You had a hot dog!!!! I would die for one!! Anyhow, as the others have said, tomorrow is another day - and I am sure you will be fine! Just think to yourself ... is it worth it? I had to think that about 200 times today - went to the pub with DP and they had the meat raffle - just thinking about the food being cooked made my mouth water! Then because it is Easter soon they raffled off four big easter eggs. NIGHTMARE! We WON!!! So, DP says take it home and we'll have it when your diet is over - I gave it to the little girl in the pub who then sat with her mum and ate all of it with her mum in front of me - offering me bits as they went. Glad to say I resisted and had 4 pints of Water instead. Then later on, more kids arrived with parents and one of the parents went out and bought McDonalds for all of them. KILLER! They were all stuffing chicken nuggets, chips and burgers and I was STARVING. Left the pub, came home, cooked steak and chips for DP and had my Mint Choc shake. Have to say - today was the first day I kept thinking "can I do this - do I want to etc" The funniest thing was that I DREAMT about eating a chip last night and it really upset me this morning cause I couldnt remember if I had or not?!? No I didnt though because we had no chips in the house last night!

Anyway - keep going girl - we'll get there and look fab when we do

A xxx

Oh Achelois!!!!!!! What a nightmare of a pub trip!!! You deserve a medal for that excellent show of willpower. Think I would have been drooling at the side of the kids with mcd's and would probably of resorted to stealing!!! You are a star and can definately battle through this diet. Sarahxx.

Ive managed a full day of SS!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!! Its even 8.05pm and ive got a pack left, dont know how its happened but Im over the moon. Tomorrow is my day off though and I cant go to the gym till late so it may be dangerous if I get bored during the day when no -ones home. I will try my hardest to stay strong and may have to spend all day on here to avoid disaster so I hope there are plenty of you around to assist me!! Sarahxx.

Well done Sarah, keep up the good work.
I find sometimes its a relief when it reaches this time then I can just head of to bed with a good book no questions asked.
Sugarpuff

Well its my day off today and although I was worried about being in on my own and caving in Ive been a little saint!!!

Since dropping daughter at school Ive been ironing, hoovering, moping floors and even sorted some old clothes to put on ebay so didnt have time to crack!! Its 12.55 and ive just had my frist pack of the day which was a chocolate porridge. They are gorgeous and Im starting to really look forward to them!!!!! (didnt think id ever say that) Im down 2 litres of water already and feeling really happy and confident.

Was having a bit of worry last night re costs of cd as having a bit of a tight year as were going to Florida in august and having to save like mad for that so things are really tight but I know I will be happier sticking with it and besides I used to spend at least 20 quid per week on takeaways as well as the normal shopping bill so its probably cheaper, although doesnt seem it when Im handing my cash over!!!

Oh well its time for yet another weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarahxx.

Sarah I have exactly the same logic as you, I reckon I save about £50 a week in food bills(So guess who used to eat all the pies in our house?)LOL. and that pays for my cd.I used to say that I never ate crisps but I threw some out the other day because the date was up and thats unheard of in my house. Obviously I must have eat them in my sleep!!

Nikki

Back