sarah,s diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by saz7510, 10 July 2010 Social URL.

1. saz7510

saz7510 Member

Hi all well first of i started ww thursday weighing in at 11stone i am looking to loose 2stone and get back to my 9 stone that i once was:)
    I am actualy at my heaviest soo i really want to loose this weight that i have gained since starting my job in a call centre :( i will post my weight and also start doing a food diary (which i will post later )
    thanks all for the support and if anyone could tell me any nice meals that i can buy to take to work
    sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D Hello Sarah and welcome to the diary section of the forum
    good luck on getting to your goal

4. saz7510

saz7510 Member

Hi
    hope your all having a good week

goot weighed thursday just got chance to post lost 4lb this week :eek:) have a good week everyone

sarah x

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello Sarah super well done on your great loss of 4lbs,you'll soon have the 2 stone off
    Meals I dont know really,have a look at the food diarys on minis ww and they could give you some yummy ideas,good luck for the next weigh in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.